We are excited to host you in our first virtual edition of Apparel Sourcing USA. Please read each item carefully in order for you to have the best experience and maximize your participation in the show.
|Tuesday, July 21
||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST
|Wednesday, July 22||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST|
|Thursday, July 23
||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST|
Everything you need to know
- All Apparel Sourcing USA Virtual Edition exhibitors will be given access during the soft launch on June 29, 2020. Please note that attendees do not have access to the platform at this time. This period is for exhibitors to start customizing your company page, add product listings, manage team members and master the use of the platform prior to show opening.
- What you’ll need to prepare:
- Company bio or summary if you have not provided this upon application
- Company logo if you have not provided this upon application
- Product photos, promotional video, and product details (in jpeg format), see below for more details on Product Listing
- List of your team members/company representatives with unique email address
- Details of Product Listing:
- All exhibitors are granted unlimited product listings
- You are able to add (1) photo for each product listing
- In each product listing, you will be able to add:
- (1) Embedded video
- Product category
- Website link/ link to brochure
- Minimum order
- Each exhibiting company can add a maximum of (8) representatives. (1) admin and (7) team members. The admin will receive the invite to the platform and will be responsible for adding the rest of the team members. Admins are able to make changes to role assignments at any time.
- Each team representative is required to have a unique email address. Please make sure that each of your representatives has a unique email address in order for them to create their own profile and manage availability.
- Each representative is able to receive unlimited meeting requests from visitors and can send a maximum of 20 meeting requests at a time. The allotted slots open up each time users accept request. It is very important to keep track of meetings as requests come to always have availability open.
- Show hours are in Eastern Standard Time. Coordinate with your team members for meeting availability to accommodate buyers from the US.
- The platform is open 24/7. You are able to set your availability outside of official show hours to be able to cover all time zones.