We are excited to welcome you to our first virtual edition of Apparel Sourcing New York City. Please read each item carefully in order for you to have the best experience and maximize your experience on the platform.
Click the link below to login. Have your email address and registration ID ready.
|Tuesday, January 12
||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST
|Wednesday, January 13||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST|
|Thursday, January 14
||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST|
Everything you need to know
- Make sure you are registered first here
- All Apparel Sourcing NYC Winter 2021 Edition visitors will be given access during the visitor launch on January 6. This period is for visitors to start updating their profile, set up meetings for show dates, and master the use of the platform prior to show opening.
- Visitors will receive a login email on January 6. Make sure to check the spam folder and Promotions folder if you are using Gmail.
- Seminars and 1:1 video meetings go live on January 12-14. You are able to use the chat function (without video call) and add seminars to your agenda prior to these dates.
- Recommended internet browser to use: Chrome, Safari, Firefox. Any modern web Internet Browser, typically no older than 4 years old should work. No additional plugins are needed.
- We recommend accessing the platform on a desktop. Mobile browsers should be compatible but the user experience may vary depending on the device.
- To get the full experience, make sure you are not using a VPN connection or remote network when accessing the platform. If your company has firewall restrictions, make sure to test prior to the event to make sure it won’t interfere with your access.
- Show hours are in Eastern Standard Time.
- The platform will stay open for 30 days after the show and you will be able to use all functionalities except for 1:1 video meetings.